Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thursday Bag Lust...

Now onto the most important question at hand: WHICH HANDBAG TO CHOOSE.

My top 3 choices at the moment are... the new Balenciaga blue giant briefcase (or part timer). The colour is actually really amazing, much better than it is pictured here. So hip, so now, so blue blue blue!


Next, the Chloe Marcie. I've seen it look fab on Katie Holmes so many times now but when I checked it out in the store I wasn't quite sure if it's my style. Looks GREAT in pictures though!


And finally, my favorite of the day... the Fendi Peekaboo. I'm not normally a fan of Fendi bags, and my original Fendi tote disappeared whilst moving across countries many years ago. I've never thought of getting another Fendi bag until now... but this is just pure perfection. You can wear it either around your arm as a briefcase or with the strap, clasped up or "peekaboo" like on the runway. I'm really tempted but my husband is gonna so roll his eyes if I get another bag right now, especially as we are picking up the BIRKIN NEXT WEEK!!! (dies of excitement...)

Check out the pictures and tell me what you think plz!


Gracie
Dress Me Pretty 

2 comments:

  1. Fendi peekaboo =<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Onglyza 2.5mg Tablet is managed with diet and exercise to control high glucose in grown-ups with type 2 diabetes. It brings down glucose by helping the body increment the degree of insulin after meals. It isn't for individuals with type 1 diabetes and diabetic ketoacidosis.

    ReplyDelete